Yogitoes Vitality Mat Towel 173 cm
The Yogitoes Collection features our patented silicone dot Skidless technology that grips your mat and prevents slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. Yogitoes Collection towels provide a comfortable, absorbent, stable and hygienic layer between you and your mat and are made from no fewer than 8 recycled plastic bottles - over 50% recycled fiber content. yogitoes' Earth Collection towels use AZO, lead, and heavy metal free dyes to protect our workers, our customers, and our environment. Explore new realms with yogitoes' high-performance, non-slip, and supremely sustainable Collection towels, only from Manduka.
Characteristics Yogitoes Mat Towel
173 cm L x 61 B
Weight 570 grams
- Yogitoes Collection towels inspire self exploration and discovery.
- Patented Skidless technology for non-slip performance
- 100% silicone dots grip and keep towel in place on your mat, floor, or carpet
- Each towel is made using 8 recycled plastic bottles
- 50% recycled fiber content means towels require 2/3 less energy to produce
- All dyes are AZO, lead, and heavy-metal free
- Lightweight at 1.25 lbs and great for travel
- Supremely sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent
USAGE & TIPS:
Place Mat Towel dot-side down on top of your yoga/exercise mat, carpet, pilates machine or fitness equipment.
Some practitioners start with a dry Mat Towel, while others prefer to slightly dampen the areas under the hands and feet before they begin.
Use for all asanas including surya namaskar (sun salutation).
- Wash separately before using dyes may bleed - because we use dyes that are heavy metal/AZO/lead free and much better for the planet.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye.
- Tumble dry low or hang dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your Mat Towel slick.
- Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light colored mats or in light colored clothing.
- Avoid rolling up your damp Mat Towel with your mat.